Sunday, August 23, 2009

Did I get my 6 hours of study? No...
What did I do? I took a nice long shower...washed some of my clothes by hand...cleaned, went to the store, put my makeup on...yes everything but study, I think I might have done 2-3 hours of study...

I'm drowning my sorrows in alcohol right now, whisky and coke. Wasnt a big fan of it before but I must say it grows on you.

I hope I'll wake up in time to catch the plane, if not, goodbye exam---> goodbye education.
Anyhow, Ive had a relaxin time here in Sweden, although I had to study for a couple of weeks this summer...

I especially enjoyed my newfound job! I'ts this telemarketing company that calls people and offers them free panties, razorblades, mens underwear, pills you name it! I'ts not a wellpaid job but hey, I've had fun....crazy people answering the phone made my day...

1 comment:

  1. Har faktiskt tänkt mycket på dej och din blogg. Eftersom jag gick och raderade allt innehåll försvann även länken till din blogg. Så det var bra att du skrev till mej :D Hur är allt med dej? Är du i London nu igen? :)
    Kram

    ReplyDelete