Friday, August 21, 2009

The End

My time in sweden is almost coming to an end, ive got 3 days to enjoy this beautiful long country...and instead of actually enjoying it im studying for an exam on tuesday morning in London. Am I near knowing everything I should know? No, do I have time to learn everything I should know? No... well, same old same old.

Been without internet for a while, dissapears and comes back again. As I said I'm flying back to London on Monday for two days to get my exam over with, and after that I'm flying to Ukraine for lil over 3 weeks...I'm getting worried, Ukraine is the place of all happenings, last time I was there (8 years ago) boats were blowing up with me in it, dogs were chasing me, hair burning, first taste of a cigarette, alcohol, drama in all aspects, you name it. I wonder what is waiting for me now....But all I know for sure is that I'm going to be beautifully tanned!

But the only problem is coming back to london again, I am homeless, I dont have a place to stay at! So i guess its gonna be hostel for a week or two, Ive booked two nights at a place near where I used to live, if its nice ima book there again after Ukraine until I find a place I can call my own!

I hope I can get hold of internet in Ukraine...I hope so, cus this girl needs to do some more studying, summer break my ass.

To my beloved friend! Hope u get who you are, I wanted to call you for a while now, but either I'm outta money or its too late or too early in the morning!! I'ma try I'ma try!

No comments:

Post a Comment