Monday, July 20, 2009

Finally found my way back

Almost 3 weeks since I've written my last post...well lets do a little update

I finished my essay in "time", it coulda been worse but it ended up with 4 people handing it in, my friend, me, my boyfriend and his dad!And all had different tasks to do. one was running around weighting my essay, giving me her phone, boyfriend ran around searching for missing papers at the internet cafe, his dad holding my bags and papers and me sorting the pages out in order MENTAL! It was hysterical but I did it!
I'm now officially jobless, meaning BROKE, NADA, No dinero, FATTIG! I took 1.5 weeks off which wasnt appriciated to finish off my essay...it was either work or school... But i Dont hang my lip over that! tomorrow I have an information meeting for a new job...not an interview but a meeting that could lead to an interview...Im going back to london soon to write my exam in 1 month so I can stay jobless untill then and pilla in the näsan...but I'll have way to much time to kill then...What to wear??

Went to visit a friend of mine Camilla, in another town this weekend, havent seen her in 1.5 years, we spent it by a bottle of wine, gin, vodka and some of her nice friends! it was really nice to catch up, laugh and just be. Omg she introduced me to the Twilight series, I've seen the movie, and I wasnt impressed...I started to read the first Book and I'm such a 14 year old now! dying for my freshly ordered books to come!

Back to do some reading...what happends next???


3 comments:

  1. hahah i feeel you men fy fan vad jag avundas dig du har alla böcker kvaaar jag har läst alla nu.. känns tomt hahaha, sjukt ju...

    snart drar vi till mellbystrand, på lördag kommer inte sitta något vid datorn så du får ha en fiiin vecka!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeeeey
    ahhh säger då det är avis på dig, du har alla böcker kvar, jag har ingen :(... känns lite tomt man lär känna karaktärena så jävlarns plus alla äventyr hahah...
    ouh egna kort framsteg! =)

    åker imorgon så kommer inte vara på nätet på en vecka, ha det bäst!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallå Hallå, fina bilder i din header:) Sexy mama!

    ReplyDelete