Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Amuse me


Busted...



I think someone needs to realise she's human...



Comfortable?



Come out come out where ever you are...



Poor child



Ughhh, how do u clean that thing??



Spread your wings and fly awaaaay...



Crazy fuck




Better be safe than sorry?
Turn around and run little one, save yourself!



Not really...

Yes instead of doing my essay I'm doing this...no wonder I'm going bald and crazy bcus of this stress...I smell a half nighteeeer. I never learn.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh okej, vad roligt! Vad studerar du för ngt?

    Jag har bott i Tyskland större delen av mitt liv. Sen flyttade vi hit till Sverige 2006, och när jag skaffade blogg ville jag att även dom i Tyskland skulle kunna läsa, så den fick bli på engelska helt enkelt! :D

    ReplyDelete